Monday, February 20, 2006

Still Alive

Just in case anyone thought I was dead, let this entry serve as proof otherwise.

Now, Wednesday night I did feel as if I was going to die, but I didn't. Nope, it wasn't death that was imminently upon me... just a case of food poisoning. Happy Valentine's Day to me.

Oh, I know. Technically it wasn't Valentine's Day. But it was the day hunky and I decided to celebrate (as I had a class on Tuesday night). We went to one of our favorites: Western Village's Steak House. We had almost exactly the same thing. The only difference? He decided to cut carbs and not get the sauce. I decided to indulge, and got the sauce.

So, Cupid awarded me by giving me a case of food poisoning. Instead of aiming his little red arrow at my heart, he aimed for my gut. Bull's eye.

I'm much better now, no thanks to Cupid and his evil sauced arrow. Next Valentine's Day, I hope I remember not to get the sauce.

No comments: