Sunday, April 05, 2009

Scaredy Cat

As I've mentioned ad nauseam, a group of us single local ladies from Cupid meet at GSR once a week for dancing and drinks and a little bit of storytelling. Interestingly enough, I've seen a Cupidian guy at the bar a lot - he always has a bottle of beer, and seems to hit on the ladies that actually sit at the bar (there are a lot of tables and couches and stuff around the bar area).

Well, I see this cat there almost every week. And, this cat has seen me. Has he ever come up and introduced himself? No. Bought me a drink (hey, they're free!)? Nope. Has he asked me to dance? Of course not. What does he do instead? He sends me an eye contact. WTF? He has seen me live and in person, but nooooo, he wants me to email him (because he's a cheap b*stard with a non-paid membership).

Yeah, good luck with that buddy. I look at it this way: if you didn't have the guts to speak to me in person, the emailing thing just isn't gonna work for me. Toodles, noodle!

No comments: