Thursday, March 05, 2009

Mr. Wonderful

Ever since our semi-intimate night together, Mr. Wonderful has been sending me emails full of compliments and flattery. He can't wait to see me again. He thinks I'm a fabulous kisser. And then there's the one that is most near and dear to my heart: he thinks I'm funny, and he "loves" that I am.

It's gotten to the point that I am almost counting the hours until our next date. I think about his hands gently brushing up against my body. I think about his passionate kisses. I remember his eagerness to please me. I catch myself moaning out loud and blush.

As they say, timing is everything, and unfortunately for me my Aunt Flo is visiting. So, I have a feeling our Friday night date won't be as hot as our Sunday night date was. However, I am looking forward to seeing what we can do to to please each other while avoiding Aunt Flo's unwelcome presence. I'm sure we can come up with something that will be mutually pleasing to the both of us. And if we can't, there's always Netflix.

No comments: