Saturday, October 28, 2006

Why My Local Newspaper Sucks

Once again, the Reno Gazette Journal proves their inability to publish unbiased opinions.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not naive. I know many newspapers have a bias, be it liberal or conservative. It's just that some are better at hiding it than others.

The Reno Gazette Journal doesn't hide thier bias. In fact, they relish it. Unfortunately, it's the only game in town as far as newspapers go, which is one reason I hate the RGJ with a passion.

In my opinion, the paper or any other news agency should not endorse any candidates whatsoever. Their responsibility should only be in reporting the news. And what passes for news these days just floors me, but that's a different rant.

News, news, and nothing but the news. RGJ, Let's try to keep the bias out, and be honorable like your newsreporting forefathers.

No comments: