Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm Sick

Yes. You read that subject heading right: I'm sick. I'm rarely ever sick. I get sick maybe once every 10 years. I guess it's been ten years, because I am really very, very sick.

I actually think I have a mild case of food poisoning. Todd and I went to Sizzler the other day, and I indulged in the salad bar. I didn't feel sick afterward, but the next morning I was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. I was nauseous, and had, well, you know. Yeah. That.

As the day wore on, I became weaker and weaker. I couldn't even stand up. I had chills (no fever), and kept visiting my friend the bathroom.

Yeah. I was sick.

Today I'm not much better. I can't sit up or stand for long periods of time. I can't even eat.

Of course, that might be a godsend. Perhaps I'll lose some of this stubborn weight after all.

Maybe I should get food poisoning more often. It's a lot cheaper than liposuction.

No comments: