Thursday, June 29, 2006

In Case You Weren't Paying Attention

There's something very important happening in the America today. No, it's not the war, although I admit that's important. And it's not the fact that our current administration is emulating fecal matter. And it's not even the nebulous threat of global warming (baby, it's hot outside). No.... it's the fact that Star Jones won't be on The View anymore.

I know... I thought it was a sign of the Apocalypse when Rosie was marked to take Meredith Vieira's place as the mediator-slash-captain of the show. (Rosie? A mediator? You've got to be kidding me.) However, now I know the world is really coming to an end without Star Jones to make in fun of anymore.

Our only hope is that she starts peddling Payless Shoes again, which is guaranteed to bring hours and hours of snark back into our lives. After all, a world without Star Jones to snark on is like a world without Jimmy Choos.

No comments: