Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lughnasadh

Next Tuesday is Lughnasadh, and I think I'm going to do something to celebrate. My Risting instructor challenged us all participate in one full year of sabbats, and I think I'm up for the challenge.

Since I'll be in class that night, whatever I do will be small. I'm thinking of making some (low carb) blueberry muffins to bring to class, and for dinner that night do some sort of special Lammas spread. Not too elaborate, after all, I will be rushing to get through dinner before class begins. However, I've been perusing the 'Net, and came up with a few simple ideas that shouldn't eat up all my time.

Since Lughnsadh is also a good time for prosperity spells, I think it's high time for me to do one.

I also found a great "new job" spell. I think it might be about time to employ that one!

No comments: