Monday, March 06, 2006

Pounding The Pavement

As I mentioned the other day in this post, I have applied for another job.

In all honesty, while I'm not quite sure I'm ready to shake up my routine to learn something new, I'm quite frankly puzzled that I haven't heard from KOLO about the job. My cover letter? Witty and sharp. My resume? Full of the qualifications they desire. My intuition? Tells me I'm right for the job. So... why no response?

I realize the only person who can really answer this question is the elusive HR manager at KOLO, and she's not talkin'. So, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt; perhaps she didn't receive my emailed copy of my resume, so I snail mailed it to her today.

Is that a little too desperate? Too late if it is. Hopefully it just looks enterprising. And if not, I know I've still got a job here at Acme Rent-A-Consultant.

Like it or not.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I don't think it's desperate at all! As the saying goes, or at least my adaptation of it, the pesky bird gets the job.

I'd call her every week to check in until your name is firmly implanted into her subconscious!!!