When I went on my lunchtime walk, I saw:
1) A business man in a conservative suit, walking down Liberty Street with a beer bottle in his hand.
2) Santa Claus having afternoon tea with the missus at High SocieTEA on California Avenue. Even though he was incognito, I know it was him because of his white beard, moustache, belly full of jelly, and beige sweater with brown reindeer stitched across the front.
3) The mailman, sitting in his US Postal Service jeep, reading someone else's magazine.
4) A sign announcing that the Chop House was closed, and a new restaurant would be moving in soon.
5) Three snowflakes falling from the sky.