Sunday, March 04, 2012

The Sunday Seven

1) Enjoyed a somewhat solitary day yesterday. Slept in.... until 9 a.m.! Did some light cleaning, ran a couple of errands, and made sure to be back by early afternoon - especially when I realized all the other people running errands were rude, loud, and not welcome in my Saturday.

2) Decided it was a shame to let the sun streaming through the windows go to waste, so instead of plopping myself in front of the computer, I picked up a book and read.

3) When the sun went down, I continued to read in the bathtub.

4) When I was tired of reading, I watched Hetty Wainthrop solve a couple of mysteries. It's so much fun seeing Dominic Monaghan in his *way* pre-Lost days.


5) Today I met a friend and we went for a walk along the Truckee.

6) We hit a cafe, had a fancy coffee drink (her), herbal tea (me), and two decadent desserts. Don't worry - we walked it all off on the way home.

7) Made a real dinner for myself tonight: beef brisket. I'm sorry to say it's not as good as the beef brisket I had at the cafe this week, but at least it was edible.

No comments: