Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Sunday Seven

1) I visited my dad this weekend and helped him set up his computer. When I got home and called him to let him know I'd arrived safely, he said, "I think I'm on the Internet." I asked him what the screen looked like. He said, "I was visiting JC Whitney, but now it won't let me leave." "What do you mean," I asked him. "I keep hitting the delete key, but the page is still up."

I couldn't help but laugh.

2) The ride home was one of my easiest in months, despite lane closures on 80E. I listened to "London is the Best City in America" on CD. The drive didn't afford me enough time to listen to the whole thing - and I can't hardly wait to get to the end.

3) When I arrived home, I had one phone message and three email messages from Les. I am so in like I can't hardly stand it.

4) He comes home tomorrow.

5) I can't wait to see him...but I think I have to wait until Tuesday.

6) To dull the pain, I'm on my third glass of wine.

7) Who am I kidding? I wasn't in pain. I just wanted wine.

No comments: