Friday, July 30, 2010

The Friday Five

I know, I know - I still need to write about dates four and five. I will - honestly. But first a break from romance (ha!) for the Friday Five:

1) This is the first week of July that's gone by in which I haven't had a date. Well, if you're one of those people who says the week starts on Sunday, then I guess I did have a date. But if you're of the ilk that the week starts on Monday, no dates for me.

2) My "kitten" is now over two years old - but every once in a while, like tonight, he chases his tail. I can't help but be amused.

3) My Thursday night apprenticeship class has officially ended. I've had class on Thursday for over two years - I am wondering what I'll do with my free night.

4) I know what I should do with my free night: go to the gym.

5) I thought about going to the gym tonight. Instead, I put on my sweat pants and had a glass of wine. The best of both worlds, without having to get sweaty.

No comments: