Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sour Mood

I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I have been in a sour mood. So sour, I'm curdling on the inside.

Mood enhancers would probably help, but since I can't seem to finagle any, alcohol will have to do. Hence, my $4.50 splurge last night on a bottle of Forestville Merlot.

It was kind of nasty.

Now, I'm sure I've had this wine before, and found it palatable. Or maybe I dreamed it. No matter... I opened the bottle, had a glass and even though it was semi-nasty, it did the trick. Before I knew it, my sourness was gone and I was sleeping like a baby.

Unfortunately, it's powers don't last overnight. Thanks to feuding felines, I was awoken from a deep, alcohol-induced slumber four times between the hours of 2 AM-4AM. Needless to say, I woke up in a very sour mood, indeed.

I think I'm going to need more wine tonight.

No comments: