Friday, January 20, 2012

The Friday Five

I haven't done this in a while... shame on me.

1) I'm losing weight - and it feels good. I have on a pair of pants today that feel like I need to keep pulling them up.I've checked myself in the mirror several times- yes, my pants are still on.

2) I feel so good about myself that I may wear a dress tomorrow to the company holiday party.

3) Then again, it's as cold as an icicle out there, so maybe not.

4) Yes, we're having our holiday party tomorrow - normally I wouldn't go, but as I've been talked to about participating in company events, I'll be there. With bells on. Why? Because I want everyone to NOTICE that I'm there, so maybe I'll stop getting pulled into meetings and told "you know, it hurts me personally when you don't participate in company or team events."

5) The thing is, it sounds like there will be a lot of good food there. And I'm on a diet (see #1). And that makes me not wanna go - but I'll be there. With a muzzle on.

Go team!

No comments: