Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sassy Saturday

I had an absolutely excellent day. Not sure what the most exciting thing is to report. Was it when my friend was in the bathroom and suddenly called out, "Peej, I have something I want to show you!"

Or was it when I saw John Schneider of Dukes of Hazard and Smallville fame. He is f*cking good looking in real life. And nice, too, as far as I could tell.

Perhaps it was when I was walking down Victoria Avenue and some guy held out his arm, which was laden with Mardi Gras beads, and asked me if I'd like to earn some. "No, but thanks for asking" was my response.

Could it have been when I went home to change shoes before going to karaoke when I noticed I had a blinking light on my phone and it turned out to be a message from my Thursday night boy toy? I guess being a semi-slut on the first date worked in my favor after all.

Or maybe it was when some guy belted out "Play that funky music, white boy" at karaoke. He was pretty good - but was he better than seeing John Schneider up close and personal? I dunno - don't make me choose.

No comments: