On the road of life, I'm one big accident. Sometimes the accident has already taken place, and other times it's just about to happen. Either way, my life is a bumpy ride to self discovery. And sleep.
Monday, October 22, 2012
1) Good news! My cranky pants came off this morning! So now I'm running around pantsless - or am I?
2) I went on the Reno Wine Walk this weekend - my friends and I dressed
up like witches. It's always a good time - and I lucked upon a good
looking older gentleman who semi-flirted. Unfortunately for me, I lost
track of him.
3) Homey's still got it.
4) Not sure what I've still got, though. It could just be a bad case of the "big head."
5) Snow, snow, snow and more snow. One of my co-workers got stuck in
Truckee and can't get into work. Isn't it too early for snow?
6) I don't care what you say - it IS too early for snow.
7) Went for a walk along the Truckee yesterday. It's not the ocean, but it *is* relaxing.
8) Been loving baked sweet potatoes lately - nice and fall-like. Of
course, I might have to switch to something else, seeing as it's winter
9) Thank goodness I have my hot flashes to keep me warm.