1) Today I felt fat, so I figured I should feed that feeling with a doughnut.
2) I had it with some coffee, and it was delicious. The doughnut - not the coffee. Although, the coffee wasn't bad.
3) I bought a hanger for my garden at Big Lots today. It was on clearance. I went to hang it in my garden, and could not find any picture hanger contraptions. I've got a million of 'em. Somewhere. Apparently not in plain sight, though.
4) I went to Cost Plus today for something in particular. They didn't have what I was looking for, so I wandered over to the wine section. In a matter of 15 minutes, three different salespeople asked me four different times if I needed help.
5) I know they were just doing their job, but it irritated the crap out of me. Not only did I have to answer the same question four times, but one lady asked me twice... WTF? Do I look confused? (Don't answer in the negative if you know what's good for you!)
6) I bought very small Crock Pot at the Assistance League yesterday. It was $6. So, I thought of the perfect thing to cook in it for Sunday dinner. I went to the store, and bought the cut of meat I needed and went home.
7) This morning, I found that cut of meat still in the bag. Somehow when I put stuff away yesterday, I missed it. Don't ask me how - I'm still confused on the details.
8) I had to make another trip to the store to get some meat. Homey didn't like people today (see #5), so it was quite challenging to have to go out amongst them again.
9) I had work done on my car on Friday - almost $2,000 worth. Sometimes I feel like I'll never get ahead.