1) I organize some of the events for a local women's meetup group. I received an email today from a woman stating she was bringing her boyfriend to one of the events I'm hosting. Um... hello? What part of "women's group" does she not understand?
2) I had to be the bad guy and tell her that her boyfriend was not welcome to attend.
3) I'm not opposed to women having boyfriends. But, unless their boyfriend wants to wear lipstick, slip on a pair of nylons, and start having a monthly period, said boyfriends are not welcome at all-women events.
4) Strangely, I wouldn't mind going out with a man wearing lipstick and nylons. Go figure.
5) Obviously, it's been an awfully long time since I've had a date.