Friday, June 25, 2010

Link to Redemption

So, this guy I dated is a Christian. You might remember me writing about him before - he's the one who said he couldn't date me because I am a witch, but then two seconds later said it was because I was busy, and three seconds after that said it was because he was scared. Yeah, now you remember.

Well, he sent me an email with a link to some Christian lectures on the evils of witchcraft that he thought I should listen to. I told him thanks, but no thanks - I'd heard it all when I was involved with the independent fundamental Baptists, and didn't need to have my memory refreshed.

I ended the email by stating that the Christians also don't condone pre-marital sex, and asked him if he'd like me to forward him some lectures about that.

I still haven't received a reply. I wonder why?

No comments: